Real estate agent, Immorent-Canarias Specialist in rentals, renting and lettings on Gran Canaria.

Deutsch Englisch Nederlands España

Immorent-Canarias Gran Canaria

Longterm Rentals

Welcome to Immorent - Canaries

We have the best apartments, bungalows, fincas selected for you In all price ranges for your stay op Gran Canaria.

You can choose from more than 700 Properties for longterm rent for more than 6 months or holiday.

- Bungalow - Apartment - Duplex - Finca - house - Villa -

for longterm rent, most landlords ask residents rate as rent.


For rent under 6 months, the so called stay the winter rentals, most landlords charge one day price.

However, there are landlords who also calculate monthly prices.

In both cases you get it cheaper than trough the travel agency. and it's better furnished,there is a washing machine and good kitchens.

In real estate, immorent-Canarias does everything official way, so no problems afterwards.

In our menu on the left side and top of the website you can go to different parts of our site.

You also can send us an email with your requirements, so we can serve you better and we can make an appropriate offer.

Immorent-Canarias always looking for new Properties to mediate.

Immorent offers a stress-free service.


For landlords we offer a comprehensive service.

So you get tenants into your property you want. You decide and we will make sure everything runs smoothly. So you and the landlord will not have any surprises at the end.

Your Real Estate Agent on Gran Canaria
San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, maspalomas, meloneras, Salobre Golf, Arguineguin, Puerto Rico, Puerto de Mogan. We also offer property on other places on the island Gran Canaria


New from 01 June 2013:

Energy certificate (certificado the Eficiencia energetics) on sales and rental of property in Gran Canaria this will be a compulsory.

Without this certificate, the notary can not settle a sale.

The energy certificate must be presented to any potential customer.
To a buyer must submit the original one and To a tenant a copy.


With this new law, any interested customer can get concrete information about the energy efficiency of the house. In order to make a decision to purchase or rent the property. Thus, according to the new law, a comparison of the energy efficiency of a building as possible towards to other properties.

Each owner is responsible for the application of the energy certificate. He must bear the associated costs of the certificate itself. The owner is obliged to submit the certificate for inspection by the inspectors of the local government.

The certificate is valid for 10 years. In a sale, the new owner must apply for a certificate in his own name.

Where to apply for an Energy Certificate?

The Ministry says that an energy efficiency certificate can only be obtained from a qualified technician who is certified to do this. There are several companies that can do this below you will find the details of the largest.

The cost of the energy-certificate depends on the number of square meters.

For more information:

Canarias Certificacion Energetica

C / Pintor, 8. Polígono Industrial "Las Salinetas". 35219. Counted, Gran Canaria. Las Palmas. ES.

Tel: 928 706 265.